Watermelon and feta cheese is the perfect, refreshing summer bliss combination, popular all over Greece specially in the warm weather days.
1.5 - 2 kgr watermelon
400 gr feta cheese
A few fresh mint leaves
- Place watermelon for at least 3-4 hours in the fridge before serving. This is a recipe that is not worth making unless watermelon is in a perfectly cool temperature.
- Remove the rind and pips from the watermelon, and cut in chunks of approximately 4cm.
- Use your hands to crumble feta cheese or cut in chunks of 2 cm.
- Rinse, dry and chop the mint leaves
- Arrange watermelon and feta cheese in a plate, sprinkle with some chopped mint leaves, serve and enjoy.